Saturday 5 September 2015

August 2015


Another August has come & gone!

It seemed to past in a blur & I didn't do very much!

At the start of the month I went to Lupton 1940's event with my brother & his family. This was the 3rd year we attended & rather then getting bigger it seems to have shrunk! Not much happening unless you like US army vehicles.
Cracking on with my Christmas cardigan & taking photo's of my fair isle berets for the internet.
Spending time with the children, dressing Bobby up!, attending a rally for Jeremy Corbyn & celebrating my birthday at the end of the month.

OH moved back in the middle of the month as his money ran out, I've had a year of being alone but over the last few months he's been spending more time here. I'm pleased but just waiting for the next time!

After a rubbish week off from work in July I was really looking forward to my break at the end of the month....... but stupid me lifted a very heavy 1940's sewing machine in a wooden cabinet on my last day of work so I've spent the last week at home in pain. Not a happy girl!

Hey ho my next week off is the beginning of December so lets hope that's better!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post and lovely photos. So sorry to hear about your back, what a shame, hope you feel better very soon. Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. August went way to quickly! Hope your next holiday off work is better!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete