Friday 22 August 2014

Still Here......

'cor blimey where does the time go??

I can't believe I haven't posted for nearly 2 weeks! August seems to be flying by & what with a turn in the weather it feels like autumn is nearly here. 

I don't seem to have done much which is why I haven't posted anything. At the end of July we went to Bridport vintage market.


We found a couple of bargains for my mums birthday & I found some lovely fabric


I did have plans to make a cushion but it's still on the back of my chair, well at least it's not packed away in my fabric box.



I've been busy making poppies for my Etsy shop

I've also been spending time with my girls & of course working.

I was due to have a holiday next week but unfortunately I've had to cancel it as there was no one to cover the shop :(
I've got a 4 day weekend from the 28th to celebrate my birthday then it's back to the grind stone!
My deputy leaves the week after so I'm not sure when my next day off will be, I better make the most of it.

Pop over to see me on Instagram as I find it easier than blogging.







1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about time flying, I can't believe its nearly September!! That fabric is lovely I am sure it will make a great cushion, once you get round to it :-) Oh on your poppies are gorgeous too! I do Hope you have a lovely Birthday break xx

    ReplyDelete