Monday 25 June 2012

Everything Oz - A review



Have you heard about this new fantastic book??

Here's what it's about....


Follow the Yellow Brick Road and get swept along by the cyclone force of Everything Oz, where dreams are brought to life. The classic tale of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum provides the inspiration for this spell-binding and creative collection of 50 makes and bakes, ranging from a Dress-up Dorothy Doll and Toto's Dog Jacket to the Tin Woodman's Heart Garland, Cowardly Lion Hand Puppet and Squashed Wicked Witch Cupcakes. The authors of the ground-breaking craft book Everything Alice, Christine Leech and Hannah Read-Baldrey, have interpreted this perennially popular tale in their own unique way to create all the projects in this latest book in the Everything - series, which is filled with yet more original and playful ideas for the eclectic craft lover. This enchanting book perfectly captures the magical essence of this faraway land. Everything Oz is brimming with new and innovative craft projects to eat, drink and wear, so slip on a pair of Ruby Slippers and accompany Hannah and Christine on their journey towards the Emerald City. Every crafter will enjoy this book, because, because, because, because, because - of the wonderful things it does!

I was a very lucky girl last week when this arrived on my doormat waiting for my review!!

I don't do reviews/free things but I couldn't say no to this one.... you see I've been lusting after it for a while now..... just waiting for the release date ( I think it's July 5th)

As you all know I have a few craft books..... ok, ok I have lots of craft books, all gathering dust on the shelf! But this one..... boy oh boy it's different!

The pictures are a feast for your eyes... in fact I let out several little gasps as I careful made my way through it. I then looked through again & spotted little details I hadn't seen before.

There's even goodies for your own Toto!! As you know I love dogs so this has to be my favourite bit!

I decided that I was not going to show you any pictures inside as I didn't want to spoil the surprise for you but...... I couldn't help myself


Just to wet your appetite!

I think I will be making something from this book.... unlike all the others I have & I can see this making a lovely Christmas gift for 2 special friends.

You can pre-order here .... go on you know you want too!!

or find out more about it here

I thoroughly recommend it & hope to see my makes on their website very soon.


3 comments:

  1. Squealll! I need this book. Oh my the photos do look promising. Off to check out those links and pre order one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    God lord,I am excited too!!
    Will be treating me self to this...
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still lusting after the Alice version and now I have to add this to my lust list!!!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete