Wednesday 28 March 2012

Gardening


Hello..... well, well, well..... what about the weather???

It's as warm as July isn't it?? 

I can't believe how beautiful it is, I just don't want it to end!

It's that time of year when you look in the garden & notice how messy it looks :(


This was after I started cutting back the bushes at the back of my garden. I HATE ivy!!! It's grows really fast & it's dirty.... yuk!

I've invested in a shredder this year & it works a treat...... I love it!!!
I now have a very large pile of ivy to shred on my next day off!

Hopefully the next time you see my garden it will be lovely!!!
(fingers crossed!)

During the winter months I cover my salad bed with a piece of wood


Can you spot Ted??

As you can see this is a sunny spot & one which Ted loves to sunbath in.

But all good things must come to a end & the wood needed to go so the soil can see the sun!

Someone is not happy?


So that's been my last few days off..... no resting for me!!

Blood test update: All clear which is good but doesn't explain why I keep having dizzy spells & nearly falling over.

Enjoy the sun while it lasts!


5 comments:

  1. This weather is gorgeous isn't it?
    I really need to get out and tidy my garden.

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get dizzy spells (vertigo) which is 'orrible. Enjoy your shredding! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been having fun! What a sweet kitty! I am sorry about the dizzy spells! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather has been pretty fabulous hasn't although I'm freezing this evening!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do more in the garden. I love my ivy and try to encourage it to spread. (much prettier than a wooden fence.)

    ReplyDelete