Thursday 1 March 2012

February


That's February over with!!

It's starting to feel like spring isn't it?? 
February was a busy month with 2 Make, Do and Mend meetings..... Yarn bombing......Cupcake making..... Being asked to help organise the Exeter Blitz remembrance day in May (so excited!!) being hooked on Pinterest and lots, lots more!

Only 4 more days until my first break in 5 months....... I need it!!!

But first me & my lovely friend Helen are off to Torquay on Friday for 
Sing-a-long-a Grease!!!
We booked in December thinking it was a long time away..... now it's tomorrow!!!

I have my outfit all sorted, the worrying thing is..... it's all my own clothes, no need for fancy dress for me! The only thing I brought was a very cheap Pink Lady jacket & some lovely red glasses.
I'll let you know how it goes!


4 comments:

  1. Have a great time at Grease ! When I was a child and it first came out we queud through two screenings to get to see it - those were the days before booking tickets online !
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time at the Sing-along
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes spring is certauinly on its way ,hope you enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a great time at Grease, what fun.

    Definitely feels like spring is in the air - so lovely x

    ReplyDelete