Wednesday 14 March 2012

Crikey.....

what a success!!!

This was the 3rd Crikey fair & they're just getting bigger & better thanks to the fantastic lady that organises them.

It's not like any other vintage fair I've been too, there's loads going on...... fashion shows, tattoo parlour, pop up beauty salon, vintage sellers & handmade vintage inspired sellers!!

Plus entertainment!


All in all it means people stick around all day....... it's a lovely social event & I look forward to catching up with everyone.

I had a friend helping this time so I was able to have a dash around but blimey it was busy!!!



My knitted goodies!



Cats & bears!



Brooches


Hand knitted jumpers

I displayed them on a wooden clothes horse my dad made back in 1952!!! 
He found it in nan's attic & was thinking of throwing it out..... heavens above!
I could've sold this easy!

My best sellers




You can find more of my goodies here..... look out for some vintage & Jubilee lines coming soon
And you can find more pictures from Crikey here

I will be back soon to show you photo's from Singalonga Grease

Off to put my bets on for Cheltenham..... wish me luck! 


4 comments:

  1. Hiya, the fair looks great, where abouts are they held please?
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try and get along to the next one...No.....I am definitely coming to the next one!!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! can't wait to hear about singalongagrease xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cherries always do well don't they!

    Hope you're well,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete