Wednesday 23 November 2011

All The Fun Of The Fair


Wow...... Crikey was amazing!!!

I hope you enjoyed it if you came........ with nearly 1300 visitors through the door it was my best fair to date!



Can you see me???

It was so busy I didn't get time to take any photo's :(


This was my view 



Then we had the pleasure of these lovely people





ooohhh I love a good sing song & now I've learnt a new dance to go with Run Rabbit Run..... you've been warned!!!




The fair was also in aid of the Women's Land Army..... there was a lovely display of goodies.... shame you couldn't buy them but I did get some lovely Christmas cards, just wish I brought the plain cards too :(

If you'd like to find out more click here

My best seller????



My Mistletoe brooches sold like hot cakes on the day!!!


Even Teddy was getting into the vintage spirit!



He wasn't keen hence the blurred photo!!!!

My Internet is hit & miss at the moment so I can't catch up with you all over breakfast..... sorry I'll keep trying!


Have a good week


2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a success and I'm not surprised people were loving the mistletoe brooches!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, well done! So pleased you did well!! Those brooches are fab, love them! Thanks for the comment on my last post, its good to be back!

    ReplyDelete