Monday 29 March 2010

Thank you.......

.....for all your comments on my last post.
Poster update......we're having a meeting on Wednesday to decide on the final one. Thanks to all your comments we're changing a few things to make sure we get noticed.
Ulrika has also been working on the new web site so it's all go here.....there's nothing like it in Exeter but I think that will change very soon so we need to make sure we're ahead of the game!

So far we have some great sellers but I'll tell you more at a later date.....think candles, vintage, homemade & mmmmmmm cakes!!!

No pictures today as blogspot decided it didn't want to upload.........after the week I've had it's no surprise!!! I won't go into details but lets just say it was trying!

So I hope to be back soon with a more exciting post as I received a parcel from Amazon today & my friend went shopping for me....I was suppose to go but feel rough with a sore throat & cold :(

Have a good week, don't forget Show & Tell on Sunday....see my sidebar for the next topic.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I have had trouble seeing photos on other blogs today!!! It's horrible missing all the pretties!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I hope us not being able to make our minds up caused a MEETING ha ha.
    Angel I have had the same trouble, driving me mad! Even rung up the BF to ask him if I had broken it. He did his usual eye rolling thing, evenif it was down the phone LOL.
    Let us know how you get on with the MEETING. Good luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger was just being horrid yesterday :( I gave up trying to read all the blogs as all the lovely pictures were missing :(

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you feel better soon! I like the purple one best ;-)
    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete