Thursday 8 January 2009

Thank goodness for that....



On boxing day, after all the Christmas gifts had been made, I decided to make Liv a gift for her 1st day at school..... and what better then a new friend.....










I thought this would take a few days but nearly 2 weeks later & I've just finished... I'm giving it to her tomorrow so it was touch & go. It was so fiddly, all the clothes are removable including the tie. I hope she likes it .....


My giveaway for the crochet slippers finished yesterday.... I will be doing the draw on Saturday with the help of my lovely assistant.......





Only 2 people are in it so you have a 50/50 chance.... good luck to http://facebook-melmel.blogspot.com/ & http://bekisbloggybits.blogspot.com/




10 comments:

  1. I love your glamourous assistant :) The teddy bear is very cute - you are clever :)Thanks for the well wishes about the tooth, I have some strong painkillers so it's dulling the pain a bit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe....I love the bear, such a good friend to take to school....I'm away for a bit, back soon....:>))

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that bear is gorgeous. I want to go back to school so I can have one! Clever you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute bear!!

    Glad to hear your book arrived and I hope that it gives your friend a good impression to head off to the Carribean with.

    victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea for the first day of school! Adorable, I would have loved to have a friend like that to accompany me to school. So clever!
    Thanks so much for your comment on teh lunchbox post. I hadn't thought of a cool bag. I'm sure i could find one manly enough for Mr L. Might have to look at a CK one for myself :) Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your help and i will check out Attic 24's flowers !!
    Love the teddy bear by the way x x

    Sara x

    oooh can you email me your address so i can send a little thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a lovely gift for a first day back at school - he's gorgeous!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - so cool to find another Waltons fan! (shhhhh! we'll keep it a secret!!).

    Willow x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bear is adorable. What a lovely idea for a first day.

    ReplyDelete